It's gotten so if the post doesn't start off with "Re:", chances are it's Neodome spam
Byker
2021-01-22 17:06:46 UTC
Since Mr./Ms. Neodome changes nyms like a
traffic light changing color, they're easy to spot...
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-22 19:30:24 UTC
Since Mr./Ms. Neodome changes nyms like a traffic light changing color,
they're easy to spot...
I was picking them out and ignoring them by eyeball, so I finally
decided to save some mouse clicks and filtered them.

That way I don't have to read the stupid shit subjects they post.
--
That's karma

*THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR, IS THE TRUTH*

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system? The
Democrats and the BIG TECH CARTEL are against WE THE PEOPLE.

Use of the words PRIVILEGED and RACIST is prejudicial hate speach and it
promotes Marxist-DEMOCRATS *FRACTIONAL SLAVERY* .
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-22 19:52:20 UTC
Since Mr./Ms. Neodome changes nyms like a traffic light changing color,
they're easy to spot...
It looks like the Democrats set it up to spam the news groups... they
can't get all the Republicans thrown off the groups by the server
system, like they can at TWITTER.... so they try to spam the groups to
make them as useless as possible. I even wondered if it was a
Chinese-Bot that was just taking old posts and changing words like
DEMOCRAT to "Republican" and then re-posting it automatically just to
create spam to sort through.

I'd say they failed, you picked them out and so did I. I wonder when the
server system operators will just block their entire server? It's a
waste of bandwidth and it has to be an expense to the legitimate severs
providing real people with useful bandwidth.

They're trying to muck it up by stealing names and spamming and
generally acting like 6 year olds.

They tried for years to shut me down....lie, cheat, steal and report me,
they failed. Here I am.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
168 - Democrats are the party of financial and moral bankruptcy.