Moscow is nicer
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-13 18:30:41 UTC
| What was radicalizing, very shocking, and very disturbing for me was
| the city of Moscow, where I'd never been, the biggest city in Europe,
| 13 million people. And it is so much nicer than any city in my country.
| I had no idea. My father spent a lot of time there working for the U.S.
| government in the 1980s and it barely had electricity.
| And now it is so much cleaner and safer and prettier, aesthetically,
| the architecture, the food, the service, than cities in the U.S. that
| you have to -- this is not ideological. How did that happen? ..

Carlson's father was likely telling something different to Tucker. As an
apponted director of Voice of America he could have been in Moscow during
the period from 1986 to 1991. Despite various issues of the time, there
have never been any noticeable problems with electricity. Even power
outages in Moscow at the time happened less frequently than they do today
across the US. One might imagine issues with supply of [more] electricity
to the VoA office in Moscow or something of the kind, but such issues, if
any, would rather be of bureaucratic / regulatory nature than because of
a lack of electricity.

Tucker Carlson's words caused a notably jealous reaction in the English
speaking news. Meanwhile, for those who are capable to get information
not only from celebrity speech, the fact that the Moscow city development
is dynamic and highly successful would hardly be a big news. There were
relevant reports before (but they were not in the Atlanticist news).

February 2022, the UN's Human Settlements Program had published a global
ranking where their experts recognized Moscow as the world N1 big city in
terms of "quality of life" and "infrastructure development" - and the N3
in all categories overall - <https://rb.gy/92a13n> (and the Atlanticist
media didn't report it at all <https://archive.is/UnURJ>).

Recently, "Urban & Innovation Environment Index 2023" - a ranking backed
by prominent research bodies in China, India and Russia - placed Moscow
<https://tinyurl.com/yk8thouh> within the world Top 5 of agglomerations.

Fun fact, also, is that, in 2017, even the Atlanticist propaganda outlet,
Reuters had to admit that Moscow is the world safest - behind Tokyo - big
city for women <https://rb.gy/rn77nk> ("domestic violence" bluh bluh).

In the recent years, life conditions in Moscow improved in many ways, and
the field where the improvements are, perhaps, the most noticeable is the
public transportation system (for example, the famous subway in Moscow
<http://yandex.com/metro/moscow> has currently about 260 stations, and 70
of them were opened just in the recent decade).

While the state capital may be counted as a leader in the Russia's urban
development, similar improvements are currently going on in all Russia's
cities and towns. Someone who is interested to know, can search Youtube
and watch non-edited amateur videos about what urban life in Russia is
like. It's better than the MSM that used to properly distort everything.

However, most of the regular Americans, who are mostly fat drug addicts,
as well as the ordinary sheep in West Europe, simply don't want to know
anything that is outside the bubble their MSM creates for them, so that a
reality doesn't exist for them until the MSM tells them something. One
day, when a big Russian nuke explodes in the vicinity, these zombies will
have to realize that living within a bubble was not the best survival
strategy. And now, such an outcome becomes increasingly more realistic.

* * *

Then, about the reasons why are the American cities so shoddy. At first,
America as such is too monotonous, boring and depressiogenic. Everything
in the US that relates not to individual or corporate, but to public use,
tends to be in shoddy condition, and it also tends to be abused by "trash
people": kinds of freaks, junkies and homeless.

The reason why America produces so many drug addicts and homeless is a
perverted understanding of the idea of freedom that prevails in America.
Moreover, within American "inner thinking", these people are supposed to
be not a true America, but sort of supplement to it. It's also mixed with
the traditional American racism, given that "people of color" comprise a
disproportionately large share of this "non-true-America" stratum. More
succesfull Americans might hope they could completely isolate themselves
from these non-true-America folks, but in reality it doesn't really work.
It's not a non-America, it's an integral part of the true America, and it
certainly affects the life of everyone in America. And it contributes to
the fact that Tucker Carlson finds it necessary to speak out about the
dirty and dangerous subway in New York and the like, despite that Carlson
himself, by his personal wealth, is close to super-rich class.

Then, this obviously unhealthy American society is strongly infected with
a maniacal messianic-like zeal to turn the whole world into a kind of
shit congruent to what they managed to build within themselves. The world
must resist it. I believe, the herd of zombies - what America has become
today - won't succeed with their morbid zeal to spoil the world.

* * *

<https://tinyurl.com/29zdu7w3> cnnbc.com

Tucker Carlson's Moscow Revelation: A Wake-Up Call from Abroad ..
Exposing the stark contrast between declining Western cities and Moscow's
unexpected resurgence ..

<https://tinyurl.com/234jmcwk> washingtonexaminer.com

Tucker Carlson says Moscow 'nicer' than any US city

<https://tinyurl.com/24wjhgl3> realclearpolitics.com

Tucker Carlson: "It Was Radicalizing As An American" To Go To Moscow
.. It is so much cleaner and safer and prettier, aesthetically, the
architecture, the food, the service, than cities in the U.S. ..

<https://tinyurl.com/25yab6lq> mediaite.com

Tucker Carlson Says Moscow is 'So Much Nicer' Than Any City in the
United States .. It is so much cleaner and safer and prettier,
aesthetically, its architecture, its food, its service, than any city
in the United States that you have to - and this is not ideological -
how did that happen? How did that happen?" ..

<https://tinyurl.com/2ddlgxpo> timesnownews.com

Tucker Carlson Calls Moscow 'Nicer Than Any City' In US ..

<https://tinyurl.com/2yg6dsxg> dailymail.co.uk

Traitorous Tucker Carlson .. says Moscow is 'much nicer and safer'
than any American city .. Carlson was slammed by world leaders for
being a 'fawning stooge' ..

<https://tinyurl.com/2djangzd> thewrap.com

Carlson's remarks were made at the 2024 World Government Summit .. While
Carlson insisted several times that he is "not flakking for Putin," he
did praise Moscow for being better than any current U.S. city ..

<https://tinyurl.com/24jx78hp> mediamatters.org

.. Very shocking and very disturbing for me was the city of Moscow ..

<https://tinyurl.com/24pwpfdu> meidastouch.com

Tucker Carlson Says Moscow is Better Than Any US City

<https://tinyurl.com/24q52hn3> theyeshivaworld.com

Tucker Carlson: Moscow Is "So Much Nicer" Than Any American City
He pointed out the city's cleanliness, safety, and architectural beauty,
questioning the stark disparity with cities in the United States ..

<https://tinyurl.com/29ode4oo> politicalwire.com

Tucker Carlson Says Moscow Is Nicer than U.S. Cities
Tucker Carlson described Moscow as much "prettier" than any city in the
United States ..

<https://tinyurl.com/27wcemru> arabnews.com

Offering a comparative analysis of living standards, he remarked on his
recent trip to Moscow, a city .. which he found to be "much cleaner,
safer, and more aesthetically pleasing" than numerous cities in the US ..

<https://tinyurl.com/22827a9a> al-monitor.com

Tucker Carlson trashes the United States: "The city of Moscow... It's so
much nicer than any city in my country... It's so much cleaner, and safer,
and prettier - esthetically - ... than any city in the United States."

<https://tinyurl.com/258cxkfk> radaronline.com

Tucker Carlson Praises Moscow for Being 'Nicer' Than U.S. ..

<https://tinyurl.com/2dmumqyu> joemygod.com

Carlson: Moscow Is Much Nicer Than Any American City

<https://tinyurl.com/2yvnsdwg> bnnbreaking.com

.. Carlson .. Moscow is much nicer and safer than any American city.

<https://tinyurl.com/2d74q6z6> thecharliekirkshow.com

.. Carlson Says Moscow Is 'Much Nicer, Safer' Than Most American Cities

<https://tinyurl.com/2cs47qx3> jewishinsider.com

.. Carlson .. also said that Moscow was "so much cleaner and safer and
prettier, aesthetically," than "any city in" the U.S. - an observation he
described as "radicalizing, very shocking and very disturbing." ..

<https://tinyurl.com/28osl2hc> azerbaycan24.com

Carlson pointed out that he's 54 and grew up in an America that had nice,
safe and beautiful cities, "and we no longer have them." .. It was
"radicalizing" to see Moscow "cleaner, safer and prettier" ..

<https://tinyurl.com/263qfjud> independentsentinel.com

Tucker: Moscow is "much cleaner and safer" than any major US city ..
Tucker Carlson said he was very shocked by what he found out when he went
to the city of Moscow, where he had never been ..

<https://tinyurl.com/27mewyqa> albawaba.com

Tucker said .. the city has developed so much since the 80s .. "Now it's
so much cleaner, safer, and prettier aesthetically due to architectural
developments, food, and service than any city in the United States" ..
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 03:07:12 UTC
TUCKER CARLSON WEARS THE 'RED' CLOTH BRACELET.
SIGNIFIES HE IS KABBALAH -- BRAINWASHED BABYLON JEWS,
WHO BROUGHT THEIR SORCERY AND DEMON MAGIC FROM
BABYLON -- TUCKER CARLSON IS SHOWING THAT HE IS
TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY THE KABALLAH BLACK CLAD
U.F.O. MEN IN BLACK CREEPS FROM BABYLON --
DEMON ANGELS FROM THOSE RIVERS --
ANGELS OF THE ALMIGHTY ARE ARRAYED IN WHITE,
NOT BLACK LIKE THE FUNERARY CULTURE VULTURE
JEWS --

TUCKER CARLSON IS CONTROLLED BY KABBALAH.
68g.1509
2024-02-14 06:35:58 UTC
Post by Ras Mikaere
TUCKER CARLSON WEARS THE 'RED' CLOTH BRACELET.
SIGNIFIES HE IS KABBALAH -- BRAINWASHED BABYLON JEWS,
Carlson IS eager to suck Vlad's dick, no question
at this point. IMHO he now qualifies as a "foreign
agent" and should register/act as such.

However it has nothing to do with Kabbalah or
any such hints of anti-semitism - he's just a
become "useful idiot" like so many others.
He makes money by being "contrary" to all
common sense and sensibility and really seems
to have some odd sexual-type "bro-mance" thing
with Vlad.

LONG back I watched him on FOX ... but esp once
the Ukraine war started he went VERY wrong and
neither I, and apparently MANY others, could
STAND him anymore.

He SEEMS to promote an "America First" agenda,
yet is totally oblivious that supporting everything
Ukraine is very much "America first". They are our
best proxy warriors against Russian neo-imperialism.
Ukraine DRAINS Russia - and after Vlad will DOOM
Russia to a sort of repeat of the post-Soviet
implosion. MAYBE it will be re-born "better", but
history suggests ........ well, gotta TRY .....
D. Ray
2024-02-16 18:05:26 UTC
Post by 68g.1509
He SEEMS to promote an "America First" agenda,
yet is totally oblivious that supporting everything
Ukraine is very much "America first". They are our
best proxy warriors against Russian neo-imperialism.
Ukraine DRAINS Russia
Do you think of Ukrainians as of subhumans? It’s very telling that you are
thinking that sending hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to the meat
grinder is acceptable price not to win the war, but to “drain” Russia, and
even that is questionable. It’s more like EU economy is getting drained.
Ras Mikaere
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-14 10:42:49 UTC
Ras Mikaere,

I am somewhat privy to matters of magic too. If you continue
abusing capslock and soiling the Usenet with drivels, then God
might take a closer look at your deeds. You're at risk.
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 14:49:54 UTC
BLACK CLAD DEMON SORCERY BABYLON JEWS SHOULD BE
MARCHED THROUGH THE BLUE BABYLON GATES IN THE'
GERMAN MUSEUM --- THEN ONTO YET ANOTHER SERIES
OF TRAIN CARS -- AND DELIVERED TO A REAL GAS CHAMBER,
WITH REAL GAS -- AND MASS EXECUTED LIKE ALL DEMON'
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN RED BRACELET WEARING BLOOD
THIRSTY JEWS.

Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 14:55:32 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov"

SMIRNOV ---- VODKA DRINKERS, BOOZE ADDICTS.
GO GET SOBER BABYLON BOOZER.
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-14 15:20:49 UTC
I have filtered you out.

If you want me to see your posts
you need to change email and nick
for every new message.

Ras Mikaere,
GO GET SOBER BABYLON BOOZER.
Iakov Senatov
2024-02-14 16:55:29 UTC
наверняка, это просто робот-сионист. Беседовать с ним безсмысленно.
Ибо, сионист-заглотчик Палестайна.
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-14 18:21:51 UTC
Post by Iakov Senatov
наверняка, это просто робот-сионист. Беседовать с ним безсмысленно.
Ибо, сионист-заглотчик Палестайна.
Давний писатель англояз-групп из новозеландского
подводного мира. Сумрачный океанический рептилоид.
Был уже в фильтре, после перенастроек вылез.
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 19:50:43 UTC
Евреи — рептилоиды. Иисус сказал, что это змеи,
и одна и та же змея скручивает кольцами культ
странных волос и одетый в черное погребальный НЛО.
Чужие евреи. Евреи — рептилоиды, семя Каина.
Iakov Senatov
2024-02-14 20:26:27 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Давний писатель англояз-групп из новозеландского
подводного мира. Сумрачный океанический рептилоид.
Был уже в фильтре, после перенастроек вылез.
🤢😊 Значит, аборигенов Новозеландии обижает, говорите?
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.
999Vulcаn
2024-02-14 18:36:32 UTC
лучше быть заглотчиком Палестайна, чем путинским кокхолстером
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 19:55:29 UTC
Рептильный левый глаз Путина является доказательством того,
что он был поглощен еврейской орбитой. Чужая Хазарская
Синагога Сатаны Немецкий Оперативник, Немецкий Шпион,
Немецкий Агент Путин.
Ни разу он не рассказал о том, как немцы начали войну в
Югославии и безжалостно убивали сербов, моих друзей.
Олде-Лег Смирнов жаждет, чтобы палестинская кровь
смешалась с его шариками из мацы.
Iakov Senatov
2024-02-14 20:28:34 UTC
Post by 999Vulcаn
лучше быть заглотчиком Палестайна, чем путинским кокхолстером
это Вы потому так говорите, что Вас ещё не денацифицировали.
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 19:46:20 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:uqilqc$2mqdb$***@os.motzarella.org...

I have filtered you out.

If you want me to see your posts
you need to change email and nick
for every new message.

I NEVER KNEW YOU EXISTED YESTERDAY.
? - WHO CARES ABOUT -----> YOU
I DON'T
OLD LEG SMIRNOV VODKA DRUNKEN YELTSIN TYPE.

Ras Mikaere,
GO GET SOBER BABYLON BOOZER.
Ras Mikaere
2024-02-14 19:47:33 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:uqilqc$2mqdb$***@os.motzarella.org...

I have filtered you out.

If you want me to see your posts
you need to change email and nick
for every new message.

Отфильтровать меня или фаршированную рыбу?
Гефилте Фиш, залитый водкой Smirnoff.

Это счастье встретить умных, настоящих, умных, настоящих русских.
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-14 10:37:31 UTC
It's what Google suggests today at the top when searching for the topic.

| <https://archive.is/I3wze> nationalreview.com
|
| Carlson says that Moscow is "clean" and "safe." When I was there, it was
| neither. Moscow has a chronic homeless problem - at night, you see people
| warming themselves by lighting fires inside discarded oil drums - and it
| is teeming with petty crime. I saw an old lady pushed down a flight of
| stone steps by a beggar, I saw a black teenager punched for no obvious
| reason (although we know why), and my father and I were mugged on that
| ornate subway that naive visitors always gush about ..

This article perfectly fits to the "fake news" category. Someone who knows
even a little about Russia and Moscow can easily notice striking falsehood
and fiction within the rant. For example, "black teenager" is a virtually
impossible phenomenon in Moscow, simply because almost all of those rare
'blacks' that might be seen in Moscow are foreign students who are coming
from Africa to Russia at age 20 or so. Also, "oil drums" of any kind aren't
in use in the Moscow region, they have nowhere to come from in Moscow.
"People warming themselves by lighting fires inside discarded oil drums" is
a specifically American imprinting, so the writer seeks to attribute it to
Russia as well. He has fantasized what he believes would look plausible,
and he dumps it to the ignorant American zombiesheep claiming he supposedly
saw it on his own. It's both childish and immoral, and OTOH it illustrates
the extreme desperation that overcomes these shoddy American fuckers when
they face a positive truth about Russia. It again emphasizes the fact that
America has become maniacally unhealthy.

Then, why Google pushes this blatant fake news at the top. Because Google
has become an Atlanticist propaganda tool nowadays. Nonetheless despite all
the tricks, the American "emperor" emerges increasingly with no clothes.
Oleg Smirnov
2024-02-15 21:15:47 UTC
Carlson continues "promotion" of Moscow.

<https://tuckercarlson.com/tucker-carlson-shorts/>

I remind once again that all the information is open and freely available.