I Found out the gang of Frederick Douglas's in Frederick MD USA Has a Special, Special, Special Relation With Morzheim, Germsny.
Douglas Eagleson
2024-02-12 21:24:02 UTC
Encouraging the residents of The City of Frederick, Maryland, and the residents of Schifferstadt and Mörzheim, Germany, to foster a relationship ​

https://fredericksistercitiesassociation.weebly.com/about-us.html#:~:text=It%20all%20started%20in%201959%2C%20when%20Frederick%20entered,is%20today%20East%20Patrick%20Street%20and%20Maxwell%20Alley.

What kind of family gang is their people. Obviously not like Thomas Jefferson.
Obviously part of the linchon civil..

Jefferson had a rape chamber with secret door to HER rape Chamber.
This is how in live war time people get the title of Speciaal, Special, Special...people.
Douglas Eagleson
2024-02-12 21:37:02 UTC
Post by Douglas Eagleson
Encouraging the residents of The City of Frederick, Maryland, and the residents of Schifferstadt and Mörzheim, Germany, to foster a relationship ​
https://fredericksistercitiesassociation.weebly.com/about-us.html#:~:text=It%20all%20started%20in%201959%2C%20when%20Frederick%20entered,is%20today%20East%20Patrick%20Street%20and%20Maxwell%20Alley.
What kind of family gang is their people. Obviously not like Thomas Jefferson.
Obviously part of the linchon civil..
Jefferson had a rape chamber with secret door to HER rape Chamber.
This is how in live war time people get the title of Speciaal, Special, Special...people.
In a happy thought. I remember somewhere the location of the River Styx has been found.