Traitor Trump's Hatred For Our Military Shows In Spades As He Says 'They're The Dumbest People He's Ever Met'
Trump - Inmate Number P01135809
2024-01-31 03:44:38 UTC
Trump a known draft dodger, coward, traitor, convicted rapist and scumbag
facing 91 indictments to do with violations of national security and
insurrection, also called for military leaders to be executed for defying
his scatterbrained insanity. This speaks volumes about his traitorous
followers as well.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-t
rump-iowa-mark-milley-b2431079.html

Trump calls military officials ‘some of the dumbest people I’ve ever met’

It comes after Donald Trump suggested General Milley should be executed
for treason

NewsWorldAmericasUS politics
Trump calls military officials ‘some of the dumbest people I’ve ever met’

It comes after Donald Trump suggested General Milley should be executed
for treason
Martha McHardy
Tuesday 17 October 2023 09:25 EDT

Donald Trump called US military officials “some of the dumbest people”
he’s ever met during a campaign event in Iowa.

The former president was met with applause from the audience as he mocked
former chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Mark Milley, calling him a
“stupid person,” and described military officials as “some of the dumbest
people I’ve ever met in my life.”

In footage of the campaign rally posted on X, formerly known as Twitter,
Mr Trump could be heard discussing leaving US military equipment in
Afghanistan following the US withdrawal from the country in August 2021.

More than $7.1bn of US-funded military equipment was in the hands of the
Afghan government when it fell to the Taliban, according to a Department
of Defense (DOD) report published last year.

He said Mr Milley told him: “‘Sir, it would be cheaper if we left
everything.’ I said, where is this guy ... where does he come from?”
Related

“I mean, you think it’s cheaper to leave it than to fill it with a
little—a little fuel and fly it the hell out?” Mr Trump said, referencing
what he described as a “brand new airplane” costing $128m.

“Even if you just fly it to Pakistan then you bring it back home, or you
fly it back home. Most of them can make that journey, right?” he added.

“Oh, it’s better to leave it there,” Mr Trump said, impersonating Mr
Milley.

The former president added: “I don’t want to tell you what I had to go
through with these people. Some of the dumbest people I’ve ever met in my
life.”

It comes after Mr Trump suggested Mr Milley should be executed for
treason.

In comments made in September on Truth Social, the former president said
the top general should face the death penalty for a conversation he had
with his Chinese counterpart.
he’s ever met during a campaign event in Iowa</p>

Donald Trump called US military officials ‘some of the dumbest people’
he’s ever met during a campaign event in Iowa
(AP)

He claimed Mr Milley went behind his back to communicate with China during
the final months of the Trump administration.

“This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News
reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads
up on the thinking of the President of the United States,” Mr Trump wrote.
“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would
have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been
the result of this treasonous act.”

His comments prompted former House speaker Nancy Pelosi to say Mr Trump
should be barred from public office.

“To engage a language like that… it should be something that would
eliminate someone as a prospect for any public office,” she said.

Mr Milley has denied that there was anything treasonous about the calls he
made to China, telling CBS News at the time he is taking “appropriate
measures” to ensure his safety following Mr Trump’s comments.

The former top general also said that he has been “faithful to the
Constitution of the United States” for nearly 45 years, adding he and his
family “sacrificed greatly for this country.”

In separate comments last month, Mr Milley doubled down on his claim that
he has been faithful to the constitution and criticised Mr Trump.

“We don’t take an oath to a king or a queen or to a tyrant or a dictator.
And we don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator,” Mr Milley said.

“We don’t take an oath to an individual. We take an oath to the
Constitution, and we take an oath to the idea that is America, and we’re
willing to die to protect it,” the general added.

It comes after a 2021 book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa revealed Mr
Milley assured General Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army that
the US would not launch an attack against China toward the end of the
Trump administration.

Mr Milley’s spokesperson said the general’s calls to China were part of
his regular communications with defence chiefs worldwide. The spokesperson
described the calls as being crucial to reducing tensions between nations,
as well as “avoiding unintended consequences or conflict.”
Leper
2024-02-01 23:41:42 UTC
Post by Trump - Inmate Number P01135809
Trump a known draft dodger, coward, traitor, convicted rapist and scumbag
facing 91 indictments to do with violations of national security and
insurrection, also called for military leaders to be executed for defying
his scatterbrained insanity. This speaks volumes about his traitorous
followers as well.
https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-t
rump-iowa-mark-milley-b2431079.html
A ball of fecal matter like you and traitor Milly should be
horsewhipped, made to forfeit all American Assets, retirements
and with entire family kicked the Hell out of America forever.
You dishonor us all with your very presence.
Governor Swill
2024-02-02 10:01:51 UTC
Post by Leper
Post by Trump - Inmate Number P01135809
Trump a known draft dodger, coward, traitor, convicted rapist and scumbag
facing 91 indictments to do with violations of national security and
insurrection, also called for military leaders to be executed for defying
his scatterbrained insanity. This speaks volumes about his traitorous
followers as well.
https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-t
rump-iowa-mark-milley-b2431079.html
A ball of fecal matter like you and traitor Milly should be
horsewhipped, made to forfeit all American Assets, retirements
and with entire family kicked the Hell out of America forever.
You dishonor us all with your very presence.
I doubt Trump reads Usenet so there's no point in addressing him directly.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Leper
2024-02-05 02:08:57 UTC
Post by Leper
Post by Trump - Inmate Number P01135809
Trump a known draft dodger, coward, traitor, convicted rapist and scumbag
facing 91 indictments to do with violations of national security and
insurrection, also called for military leaders to be executed for defying
his scatterbrained insanity. This speaks volumes about his traitorous
followers as well.
https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-t
rump-iowa-mark-milley-b2431079.html
A ball of fecal matter like you and traitor Milly should be
horsewhipped, made to forfeit all American Assets, retirements
and with entire family kicked the Hell out of America forever.
You dishonor us all with your very presence.
I doubt My Marxist friends will allow you say that when us Marxist Swill take over
Swill
--
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>
https://www.forwardparty.com/
Just more proof of Swills Treasonous activities.
Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!
Just more proof of Swills Treasonous activities.
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Just more proof of Swills Treasonous activities.
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
A German Jew invented Marxism/Communism. Ukraine is run by these
selfsame Jews that SwillStein cheers on.
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.