ICE STATION ZEBRA - IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBMARINE
daramola tolulope
2024-02-02 09:08:31 UTC
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

✅WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚 Really Amazing ️You Can Try This💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.
Douglas Eagleson
2024-02-07 19:20:37 UTC
Does anyone know the name of the submarine in the 1968 movie "Ice Station Zebra"? It seems to be some kind of Guppy Class Nuclear boat but I cannot identify it. What class of submarine is this and how many were built? Any information appreciated.
G. Collins
james brown cool-ray

Naultilus live top brake surface.
Carl Kaufmann
2024-02-08 00:52:07 UTC
Post by Douglas Eagleson
Does anyone know the name of the submarine in the 1968 movie "Ice Station Zebra"? It seems to be some kind of Guppy Class Nuclear boat but I cannot identify it. What class of submarine is this and how many were built? Any information appreciated.
G. Collins
james brown cool-ray
Naultilus live top brake surface.
From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Station_Zebra

The fictional nuclear-powered submarine Tigerfish (SSN-509) was
portrayed in the movie by the diesel-electric Guppy IIA class sub USS
Ronquil (SS-396) when seen on the surface. For submerging and
surfacing scenes, the diesel-electric Guppy IA USS Blackfin (SS-322)
was used, near Pearl Harbor. The underwater scenes used a model of a
Skate-class nuclear submarine.